- Income Tax Preparation for Individuals and Small Businesses
- Offer In Compromise
- Installment Agreement
- Audit Representation
- Tax Planning for Divorce, Bankruptcy, and Unfiled Returns
- Financial Planning for Education, Retirement, and Estate Planning
- Life Insurance Planning for Individuals
Have a question?
Contact Terry by phone:
We value our clients, and their privacy is important to us. We collect nonpublic personal information about our clients from various sources, including the following:
- Information gathered during interviews regarding the client's tax situations.
- Information we receive on applications, organizers, or by other means such as client names, addresses, telephone numbers, social security numbers, dependents, income and other tax related data.
- Information from tax-related documents that we require from clients in order to process their tax returns such as W2's, 1099's, 1099-INT, 1099-DIV and stock transactions.
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone unless requested by our clients or required by law.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information concerning our clients except to employees who need access to such information in order to provide products or services requested by the taxpayer client. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard all nonpublic personal information.